Friday, September 10, 2010

Q & A

Friend: Where is your boy friend working?
Me: At Ipoh.
Friend: Huh? So far ar? You are in KL wor... So he will come back on weekend?
Me: He's not from KL. He's Penangite...
Friend: Wah! So how frequent you both meet?
Me: Emm.. Once in two weeks or sometimes once in a month... It depends... Because sometimes I work during weekend, he comes also no point...
Friend: Oo... Long distance relationship...
Me: Ya lor...

I guess this is what friends around asked and how I answer.
Do I mind that my boyfriend work so far? Well, I admit that I'll miss him, but nothing we can do except make full use of the technology around us (such as handphone, sms, msn, e-mail...). And in fact, he's much more nearer to me since he's not working at his hometown, Penang.
At the moment, I feel comfortable with our relationship since we still have our space to do our own agendas. I believed that we still need space to breath no matter how close we are. Facing one another for 24/7 is not the best way for me to maintain a relationship (my own theory :p). And I felt that we appreciate more when we are far apart. At least, we treasure the time when we are together (Although most of the time is he accompanies me working in office, feel sorry to him). Anyway, Thankful to this long distance relationship (actually not so "long distance" as we are just around 200 - 300 km apart)~ and hopefully this is a last-forever relationship~ ^^

3 comments:

阿欣 said...

原来是好久没见到的艳康。我想了很久,看不懂你国语名字嘛。祝你幸福快乐。

萧杳 said...

哈哈,谢谢!我的华语名其实是彦康。嘻嘻,刚才也浏览了你的部落格~ ^^

musashiden said...

wah....then how about mine ??? Haiz...lagi jauh....