Friday, October 24, 2008

Realize

Today only i realize that media related job is still not widely accepted by my boyfriend. It's because of my way of working that always overburden myself or this field which always makes people overwork? I do love this field, otherwise i won't keep on my effort to be a communication student in university since secondary school. But after conversation with my coursemates, i found that many of them would not work in this field if they have other choice. Maybe they feel the challenge and obstacle to be this field during practical. The overloaded works to be finished up before a short due date. The complicated relationship among personels. The low payment which not worthy with all the tasks and responsibilities. The 'flexible' working time that will over 12 hours of working time. I do feel it too. I'm not sure what will happen in the future. But one thing i do know is i'll put my hardwork on my dream until i'm totally give up.

1 comment:

小丑鱼 said...

能够为自己的梦想而奋斗,是幸福的。
不管未来是怎么样的,
小鱼只能够很肯定地告诉你,
那未来一定是你自己打造出来的,
那一片天空一定是你自己开拓的。